Win the trucks. Win the bucks.
Support fish and wildlife conservation work.
PLUS! A $1,500 Early Bird Cash Prize!
Early Bird Deadline
December 9, 2021 at 11:59pm
Fourth Early Bird Deadline: December 9 at 11:59 pm EST
Grand Prize Deadline: December 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm
Who You Help
The OFAH puts your support into environmental action! Stream restoration, fish stocking, habitat improvement, wildlife and fisheries research, the fight to protect our natural resources from invading species. These are the initiatives of OFAH volunteers. Since 1928, OFAH supporters have been standing up for conservation.
How It Works
Rules of Play
Lottery License #1220490
- The lottery for the OFAH Trucks & Bucks Lottery will take place starting October 7th, 2021 until December 31, 2021 11:59p.m. EST, draw on January 1, 2022.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be on Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 1 for $20, 3 for $50. A maximum of 48,397 tickets will be sold.
4 Early Bird prizes of $1,500 ($6,000 total) will be held on the following dates.
- EB#1: Deadline: October 7, 2021 at 11:59pm, draw on October 8, 2021
- EB#2: Deadline: October 28, 2021 at 11:59pm, draw on October 29, 2021
- EB#3: Deadline: November 18, 2021 at 11:59pm, draw on November 19, 2021
- EB#4: Deadline: December 9, 2021 at 11:59pm, draw on December 10, 2021
The Grand Prize draw will take place January 1, 2022 at 11AM. Tickets will be drawn from third prize
to first prize.
- 1st Prize -- 2022 1500 Laramie Crew Cab valued at $85,535.35
- 2nd Prize -- 2022 1500 Tradesman Quad Cab values at $61,760.15
- 3rd Prize -- 2022 Cherokee Sport FWD valued at $40,294.67
- Tickets will be sold online at
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly. All patrons will be required to give their name, address, and phone number for each ticket bought.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The winning number will be announced on the ofahlottery.ca website. All winners will be notified by phone. Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for announcement/publicity purposes by The OFAH.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting an OFAH Conservation Lottery Representative. The ticket may then be brought to OFAH Ontario Conservation Centre in Peterborough, Ontario at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be presented the prize as indicated. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies.
- It shall be the responsibility of the winner to license and insure the car from the time of ownership. Please allow a minimum of six weeks for delivery of vehicles. Prize(s) must be claimed within six months after the final draw date.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given the prize. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- No cash value or substitutions for any of the prizes.
- Any prizes which are not claimed must be secured or placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at that time the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent to the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the lottery: OFAH staff and volunteer Board of Directors.
- The above set of rules will be posted online at
The OFAH is responsible for the conduct and management of the lottery including prizes until they have been awarded.
Charitable registration No: 118913904RR0001